Sunday, September 30, 2007

JAPANFEST 2007



What a riot! There were tons of people (last year they had over 17,000 in 2 days!) and not a lot of space!

The food was interesting, I had some kind of beef over rice and chris had udon noodles with something that looked like spam on top! We saw some martial arts demos and lots of cute little japanese people! I just love the kids, especially when they are all dressed up. I have some photos but they are not cooperating at this moment, I will post them later. Overall it was neat but way too many people and not enough space. Also they did not have nearly the amount of japanese art, decor, etc. that I thought they would. I probably will not go again.

1 comment:

boxercab said...

It sounds fun but the space planning was not so good. Thanks for your review!