Thursday, September 6, 2007

10 days left

Wow... I cannot believe that I only have 10 days left in Nashville. Part of me is really excited about the new place and part of me is really sad to leave my home and job. My boss, Missey, made me cry today in our Marketing meeting...talking about me leaving in a week. I am really going to hate leaving all the great people I work with.

So, on a happier note: I found a home for us in Atlanta! YEA! We are going to be living between Midtown and Buckhead. It is a condo, on the 5th floor of a mid-rise complex, with huge windows. It is a beautiful place, we got so lucky. The majority of what I looked at smelled, had cobwebs and looked like no one had lived in the place for ages. I don't understand how people rent those places...especially for 1200-1300 a month! I kept hearing "the best thing about this place is proximity..." you got that right!

So, our place has all the nice things (i.e. no smells, cobwebs, granite countertops, newer appliances, pool, tennis court, etc.) and it is within walking distance of mellow mushroom, 2 mexican places, an italian joint, wolfgang pucks and a kroger! AND the biggest plus...I am only 5 minutes from IKEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So, for anyone who wants to come visit...we'll have the blow-up bed ready!

2 comments:

bethiesny said...

Gorgeous! Does the cat come with it? :-)

boxercab said...

What a great location! You will definitely be living the fun intown Atlanta life! Looks like a nice condo. Best of luck with the move and your interviews!