Thursday, September 27, 2007

rollercoaster of emotion

Well, the feeling good Max did not last very long. He has not eaten in a day and a half, we are force feeding him liquids at this point. When we came home today, he would not even come out of his cage, he is so weak. I am so sad, I cry at the drop of a hat. We should hear some results soon but if we don't start treating something soon, I don't know if he'll make it much longer. Why us? Why such a crappy year? First a baby, then me (almost) and now max. It is just heartbreaking. I don't know any other way to describe it.
Sorry to be so down...that is just the way it is for us right now. It is hard to be joyful about anything.

3 comments:

boxercab said...

I'm so sorry, Leigh Anna. I can't imagine what you are going through right now.

bethiesny said...

Sending warm thoughts and lots of love to you, Chris, Samus, and most of all Max. xoxoxoxoxox

Leigh Anna said...

Thanks guys. I am so sorry to be so down...today has been a hard day. I hope tomorrow is better. I just can't believe how quickly this has come about.