Wednesday, September 12, 2007

with mixed emotion

I am getting ready to leave. I go through moments of excitement and sadness...mostly sadness at this point. I know that will change once we get there, it's just so hard to leave when I have it good where I am...but I know I have to look ahead.

So, I think I have eaten more in the past week than I have in a long time! We have had so many dinner and lunch dates! We went out with Brian and Meleah to Maggiano's last weekend, it was soooo good! This past Saturday, we went to Stoney River with Tony, Jennifer and Jim. I think it was the best steak I have ever had... I actually felt hungover the next day just from eating too much! By the way, if you like creme brulee, you have to try Stoney Rivers...it was incredible!


Sunday, we had to take out a candidate for Chris's position at the church so we went to brunch at Ellendale's then headed to Heather and Jeremy's for a going-away party. I sure am going to miss those guys...

Chris and I were so blessed to get such a great care group, it just hasn't been the same since! Here are some pics from the party...the ones that were acceptable at least! No, I am not going to post the ones I got in the frame from the Harts! Heather and Jeremy, you are off the hook (but they are staying in the frame, haha!) and I have no idea why Chris is flying in this pic!

To all of you who have been our friends here in Nashville, we sure are going to miss you. I think that is starting to get to me...one of the reasons I am so sad. We don't know ANYONE in Atlanta! Most of you have said you will come visit, I want to see some action behind those words! We will have the blowup bed ready and waiting anytime, just let us know.

No comments: