Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Goodbye LifeWay friends...


So, I have 2 days remaining at LW. Missey and the creative crew took me out to eat today at Amerigos. What fun that was! I hate that I just now learned who keeps a nap mat in their office...dang, I could have been napping all those times I had my door shut! And if anyone has an extra accountability checklist, Amy might need it...(love you amy!) And now that Missey knows how to text message, you guys better watch out...there is no place to hide! Or maybe that will work the other way around, now Missey can't hide from us anymore...what she really needs a personal GPS so that we know where to find her!

Anyways, I hope my next job is as great as this one has been, and I hope that the people that I work with are halfway as great as this group. I don't know how I could ever top such a great place... or people. I love you guys and will miss you dearly. Keep in touch...my place is always open!

This will be my last post until I get to the big city. If you think about it, keep Chris and I in your prayers this weekend and Monday. We are packing up the truck on Sat. morning, cleaning and turning over the house to our renters on Sunday evening, and getting up around 3 or 4 am to drive down on Monday. I am ready for a few days of doing nothing...I can see a teeny tiny light at the end of this loooonnnggggg tunnel we have been climbing through!

2 comments:

bethiesny said...

Good luck! I know you'll have a wonderful time and make tons of friends. Atlanta will never be the same once you and Christop arrive!

Amy J said...

leigh anna,
can't wait to see an update to the blog! i'm sure you are up to your ears in boxes! hope the dogs aren't freaking out about elevators and you and chris have gotten the furniture in the house without fighting or breaking anything!
love you.
sorry i missed your call monday a.m.
hope you got my voicemail.
aj