Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Life in Atlanta...

has been fairly lazy so far. I feel like we keep working on getting our stuff put away but it just does not seem to be getting any better! I start my new job a week from yesterday. I will be an Art Director at a place called Odyssey Marketing Group in Alpharetta. I think it will be great experience for me...they want me to be very involved in the strategy behind the advertising and the branding. I am excited about that opportunity! I should learn a lot!

The only fun thing we have gotten to do is go out to eat. We just can't leave the house for long periods of time because of Max. There are a few great places to eat really close to our condo, we can walk to them...mexican, italian, wolfgang pucks! We ate at Benihana's last night which has really good japanese food...expensive though! We won't be eating there much unless our parents come and take us out...hint, hint!

Chris already has a list of supplies and a chapter to read before school starts next week. Time has just flown by, it is hard to believe that 6 months ago, we were not even thinking about Atlanta.

As for Max...it really makes it hard for us to enjoy our time off. We have been so worried that it just seems to consume us (not to mention the time it takes to take him outside all the time and hand feed him several times a day!) I feel so bad for him. He will not eat hardly anything, even the food I slaved over for him. The only think he has eaten today is some bacon, a few chicken jerky treats and some turkey and ham lunchmeat. He is getting really weak, it is hard for him to stand up sometimes. I really wish the vet would give us something to make him feel better but she does not want to mess with anything in case we have to do more tests. Poor guy has been getting worse for a week now... I hate it that these tests can not be expedited.

Keep praying for him please!!!

2 comments:

boxercab said...

Congrats and good luck with your new job! LOL I love how you two are checking out all the good (and expensive) restaurants. We only go to those pricey ones every now and then. Although they are super yummy, they are too much if you want to save money for other things!!! :P

Anonymous said...

Hey, if you ever run across Tetia Dennis, she is a friend of mine. She worked with my company on our branding, so she might get around in the creative world of Atlanta. Anyway, I haven't spoken to her in ages, but she is a fun and lovely person.

Oh, and sorry about sending 2 comments to the one about Max - this is my first time to post a comment, neophyte that I am.

Cristi