Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Fun things

Ok, I am tired of thinking about the future and my friend Amy inspired me to do some fun things so here you go:

How liberal/conservative are you?
Your Political Profile:

Overall: 65% Conservative, 35% Liberal

Social Issues: 75% Conservative, 25% Liberal

Personal Responsibility: 25% Conservative, 75% Liberal

Fiscal Issues: 100% Conservative, 0% Liberal

Ethics: 25% Conservative, 75% Liberal

Defense and Crime: 100% Conservative, 0% Liberal


This does not surprise me, I figured as much.
you can take it here:
http://www.blogthings.com/howliberalorconservativeareyouquiz/

Amy also tagged me, so here is some useless info that I would rather tell you all about than doing the work I brought home to do!


Four Jobs I've Had:
Server
Game Attendant at Opryland theme park
Graphic Designer
Sales person at a store in the mall ("Paul" something or other...)

Four Movies I Can Watch Over and Over:
The Last Samarui
Memoirs of a Geisha
Any Pirates of the Caribbean movie (I have a huge crush on Johnny Depp and a small one on Orlando Bloom...sorry Chris!)
Elf

Four Place I've Lived:
Nashville (includes Goodlettsville, Bellevue, Franklin, Mount Juliet, Hermitage, and Donelson)
Chattanooga
soon to be Atlanta!
??

Four Places I've Vacationed:
Kauai, Hawaii
Sedona, AZ
Bahamas/Grand Cayman/Jamaica/Cozymel
Italy/France/England

Four of My Favorite Dishes:
panko crusted chicken with japanese rice/peanuts/green onions
Michangelo's pizza
anything mexican
Fish and Chips from the Blue Plate in Chattanooga or the Cafe in Hanalei Bay, HI

Four Sites I Visit Daily:
foxnews.com
bullybuddies.com (my happy place, I want one of those cute little things!)
craigslist.org
mediabistro.com

Four Places I Would Rather Be Right Now:
Outside with my dogs
Beach
accepting my lottery winnings ;-)
on vacation, just about anywhere would do!!!

Two People I am Tagging:
bethany
chris

No comments: