Monday, July 2, 2007

Countdown to PC

Well, here we are... three days away from Chris's interview at PC. I took him shopping on Sunday. That was an experience! Why is it that all he has to do is think about going into a mall to shop and he gets in a bad mood! I am the exact opposite! He almost threw a fit in the car because he wanted to go home! It was so funny, I mean come on... we were spending money on him! So anyways, I got him talked down from the ledge ;-) and we went in and found all kinds of stuff for him. Of course I had to get a few things as well... so when we left the mall, he was all happy and glad he went. And boys think that girls are crazy!

I'm such an impatient person. I am ready to start planning our move, where we will live, where I will work, etc. I guess part of that is because I am such a planner, I get impatient waiting to plan! Anyways, I will fill you in on how it goes on Thursday!

2 comments:

Amy said...

The majority of guys are like that about shopping. It's uber-annoying! Especially considering we KNOW they hate it, which is why the girl will plan a shopping trip that centers around the guy's needs. We aren't expecting them to go spend the day shopping like we would shop with our girl friends.

The same goes for weddings... They hate them just to hate them. Even though a wedding, especially the reception, can be quite fun!

bethiesny said...

Jason loves to shop - sometimes more than I do! Guess I lucked out with that one.

But what really kicks me in the head about guys is their "who cares what the size says?" attitude. WE care, that's who!