Wednesday, July 25, 2007

It's time to party!


Today is Samus's birthday! She is 6 years old! I can't believe time goes by so fast. The photo above was of them about 4 years ago. My nieces came down to visit so we had a party for her b-day. They were thrilled, can't you tell!

Well, Chris is officially in! We are moving to ATL! We have not told our employers yet, next week we will...I think. We have been trying to get the house ready to rent. Spending all of our money on drywall, plumbing and cabinet doors...dang, just when we get ready to move, the house starts looking good! Keep me in your prayers, I have started sending my resume out and I am a little nervous about finding a job. This is only the 4th time I have had to do this in my professional career and the 2nd time that I am being forced to find another job. It can be stressful and I am feeling it.

1 comment:

bethiesny said...

Congratulations to Chris! I know a big move can be nerve-wracking, but still - so exciting! I am glad you have the blog now so I can read all about your adventures!

Happy birthday to Samus!