Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Ok... the panic is over

I know you all have been waiting for an answer to my dilemma....
drum roll please...
I am not going to go back to school. Unless something happens like we win the lottery or my parents offer to pay for everything. (which I doubt) At this point they don't even have any clue about the plan. They will soon enough.
I just looked at my options and decided that I really don't want to have to work for a living for the rest of my life and if I owe 50K to school, I will have to for a while at least! I want to eventually start making t-shirts, purses, jewelry, and selling it instead of doing what I am doing now. So... my decision is made.

We are getting so excited! Only a week and a half until we travel to Atlanta for the big interview!!! We are going down on the 4th which could turn out really bad... we are staying in Buckhead and they are having a 10K race that morning and a huge party with fireworks in the evening (which will be so much fun!!!)

Work is getting really tedious lately. Partly because I think I am leaving soon and partly because it is my crazy season. VBS is blowing up and I have LOTS of stuff to do in the next 2 months. At least it will go by quickly.
Gotta get back to it...

1 comment:

bethiesny said...

Welcome to the blogosphere! I am so glad to be able to keep up to date on your lives this way.

All of these changes are very exciting... I totally get the whole "don't feel grown up thing," as well as the "don't want to work forever" thing. Someday I'll be a novelist... sigh.

Well, Atlanta, Nashville, Hawaii, wherever you end up, be sure to have a guest bedroom!