Monday, June 18, 2007

Are we all posers?

My husband and I have decided that we both feel like posers in life. Maybe it is because we both went to a 2 year school and don't feel as qualified as we should be... well that is about to change. Chris (the hubby) has decided he wants to go to the Portfolio Center (http://www.portfoliocenter.com) in Atlanta. It is a high intensity graduate-type program for graphic designers/art directors/photographers/illustrators, etc. Fortunately, he does not need a 4 year degree. He has an interview on July 5 when we go to tour the school (they are going to let us sit in on the classes, how fun!) The only bad part is that while he is going back to school, I will be working my ass off trying to pay for everything else. I guess it is worth it. I think it will get us to a better place than where we are today. Plus he promised to get me a big ol diamond to replace my tiny one from 8 years ago... what girl would turn that down???

No comments: