Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Ch-ch-ch-changes

I love change... but I hate all the part that goes before a big change. Chris and I are going to sit down tonight and try to plan out everything we need to do to move to Atlanta. Renting our house, getting a job, living on one income instead of 2, finding somewhere to live, etc. I think I'll feel better once I know for sure that he will be accepted. I hope he gets in... he needs this! Right now, he is expected to work basically 7 days a week and it is a place that is killing him creatively. I will be glad when he gets out of that enviroment.

Part of me is scared about trying to get another job. I really like where I am, which makes it that much harder...But I also am sure that if this is where God wants us, I will find something great.

Atlanta is a really cool city, much bigger than Nashville. I was there last week for the HOW conference (http://www.howconference.com) and really enjoyed myself. That is actually where I first heard of portfolio center. They have put out some amazing graduates that are working for the top ad agencies in the country. This guy really inspired me and Chris (http://www.okaydave.com) I hope one day Chris is on that level. This guy now has his own ad agency in San Fran. Pretty impressive.

So as you can probably see, I am consumed with this whole new life direction that we are about to embark upon. Wish us luck!

No comments: