Sunday, March 2, 2008

Wow...it's March already...

Can you believe it? Time goes by so fast and the older I get, the more it speeds up. Chris and I both have birthdays this month, Chris will be 33 and I will be 32. Wow. That looks even older than it sounds. Where have the past 10 years gone?

This weekend has been absolutely gorgeous here in Atlanta. 70 degrees and sunny...makes me want to live in AZ or CA where it is like this all the time! I have spring fever pretty bad!

Max is not feeling good today, so please keep him in your prayers. Last night we had company over for dinner and he had diarrhea in the middle of the floor while we were cooking! Thank goodness they are dog owners too and completely understood. We also got woken up in the middle of the night with another episode. I am so glad we have hardwoods. He seems to be somewhat better today. He has been so good for so long, no sickness at all since the beginning of Jan. Everything comes back into focus when he gets ill, makes me remember how awful last fall was and how bad it could be again. I am sure this is just some bug but I still hate it. I just love that dog sooooo much.

1 comment:

boxercab said...

He looked good today! I will keep him in my prayers!!!