Monday, March 10, 2008

Getting to know me, part 1

My friend Bethany sent me this today and instead of emailing it back, I thought I would use it as today's blog. Deliriously happy, I know you are, to know more about me than you already do. I'll post the second part in a few days...

1. What time did you get up this morning? 9:30. I know, lazy, right? Chris and John had me up late last night helping with making books for their critique.

2. Diamonds or pearls? diamonds, absolutely, anything that sparkles.

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? First Sunday...this one was not my choice, nor should it be yours! The last one I saw that I liked was Cloverfield.

4. What is your favorite TV show? Ghost Hunters, Paranormal State, 30 Rock

5. What do you usually have for breakfast? I don't because I am lazy and get up so late!

6. What is your middle name? Anna

7. What food do you dislike? sushi, salmon, salad

8. What is your favorite CD at this moment? Jack Johnson and Sia

9. What kind of car do you drive? 1998 Infiniti QX4

10. Favorite sandwich? peanut butter and grape jelly or bologna on white bread with mayo

11. What characteristic do you despise? arrogance and people who are unaware of what is going on around them.

12. Favorite item of clothing? my green jacket and my polka dotted shoes

13. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? Fiji or Greece

14. Favorite brand of clothing? don't really like clothes right now...would work better if they fit.

15. Where would you retire to? Hawaii...Hanalei Bay, Kauai specifically

16. What was your most recent memorable birthday? My 30th. Chris rented out a gymnastics studio and had a surprise party for me! It was so fun...trampolines, a zip line, a swing into the foam block pit, I wanna go back!

17. Favorite sport to watch? football, but I don't love it unless it is live

18. Do you speak any foreign languages? I took 4 years of french but I don't remember much...tried to learn Japanese last year but that didn't stick either.

19. Is there a foreign language you'd like to learn? Spanish or Japanese

20. Are you a morning person or a night person? night, definitely

23. What is your shoe size? 8

24. Pets? Max and Samus, 2 of my 3 loves....

25. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with us? Chris will be done with 2nd quarter tomorrow!!!!!!

26. What did you want to be when you were little? An astronaut then a pilot. I was actually looking into colleges to be a pilot but made the mistake of going to Europe and spending 14 hours in flight with 3 plane changes and got pretty sick and thought I could never do it. Sometimes I wish I had, sometimes I dont.

27. How are you today? feeling fat. I am starting weight watchers tomorrow.

28. What is your favorite candy? reeses

29. What is your favorite flower? I don't know if I have one. I like most of them...

30. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? March 23 when we head to Cape San Blas!

1 comment:

boxercab said...

I love 30 rock! Your 30th birthday sounded like fun!!!

Weird how my comments were about the #30. Ugh, I miss being 30. :(

lol