Sunday, March 2, 2008

Am I considered a real artist now?


A tattoo such an interesting thing...my friend Bethany has been going through a bit of a journey in her personal life and to symbolize that journey...she got a tattoo this week. She was kind enough (or crazy enough!) to ask for my help illustrating a bluebird for her ankle. This is pretty close to the illustration I drew for her, isn't it pretty? I am so honored that she liked the illustration enough to put it on her body forever! Bethany, you rock! I am proud of you for withstanding the pain...in many ways! Love you!

2 comments:

bethiesny said...

I love the drawing so much, it's exactly what I wanted. I have to say, I totally had a panic attack the night I got it done, wondering what I will think when I'm 80! But what's done is done, and the journey continues. So glad you can be a part of it. Love you love you love you!

P.S. Will send scan of sketch asap - just got home!

boxercab said...

Very cool! I love it!