Wednesday, March 19, 2008

a little taste of what I do


I normally don't like to show my work because I don't really feel like it represents what I see in my head. BUT, today I have been working on a freelance book cover and I was very pleased with the way the illustration turned out. This is a comp for a book that deals with the names of God and what the Hebrew originally meant. This is not the final but I thought I would post anyways...click on it and it should get bigger...tell me what you think!

6 comments:

bethiesny said...

This is gorgeous! You should show your work more often.

boxercab said...

That is really cool! I could see that being sold as a poster!

theresa Jester said...

trying to send you an note saying how proud of your accomplishments i am.. it keeps getyting canceled.. you are very talented.. keep up the good work.. your other mom theresa

Leigh Anna said...

Thanks Theresa! You are so sweet!!

FinChasers said...

Nice work, very cool idea. My buddy and I were at work just hitting the "Next Blog" and yours came up. ... We'll see you in eternity.

Anonymous said...

u is good gurl.
lylas
nkotb rules.
forever.
love heather
word