Friday, October 5, 2007

Thank God it is Friday!

This has been a long week! Started my new job...I like it ok, I think it will get better the more comfortable I get there. Right now there is a little weirdness just because they are growing so fast and no one really knows their place. But I think I will learn a lot and in the end, that is what matters!

Max seems to be doing good. The only side effect is diarrhea...which is ok as long as he can hold it till we get outside and he has been good so far! I am so glad to see him come back to life, it is amazing how much more like himself he has been the past few days. We are trying to put some weight on him and we are going to change his diet to a cancer diet...more protein and less carbs. I really want to do everything we can for the boy...


No comments: