Saturday, October 13, 2007

nice

This weekend has been nice so far. I was off yesterday so I got plenty of time to play with the puppies and get some stuff done that we needed to. We are having company for the first time this week, Chris's class is coming over to watch a movie on Wed. night. I am trying to get all the little stuff taken care of, like hanging pictures, etc. before they come over. Chris keeps telling me not to worry about it but I think it is just a girl thing, I like everything to be perfect.

We made a trip to "The Varsity" for lunch today...I was not very impressed...but it was huge! At least now I can say that I have been there! I am trying to convince Chris that we need to go to Six flags before the season is over. I could really use a fun day of screaming! We'll see if I can get him to comply!

Max is continuing to feel great. He did not get chemo this week because his white blood cell count was very low. They started him on an antibiotic to make sure he did not get sick and we are going to try again in a few days. I am so happy that he feels good and is carrying on like himself again! I have to make him hush....he is barking and woo-wooing so much! And eating like a pig! He has gained a few pounds thank goodness and I am trying to get him about 5 lbs overweight at least so if he has another episode it won't be as bad for him to lose a few lbs. Thanks so much for keeping us in your thoughts and prayers...

2 comments:

boxercab said...

Glad to hear everything is going well, the job and Max especially! That's so great!

I don't know what all the fuss is about with the Varsity. It's pretty gross. But I guess it's historic to Atlanta, but I don't care for it. Blech.

Leigh Anna said...

Amen sister. I felt the same way!