Saturday, August 4, 2007

Finally, a fun Saturday!

It seems like it has been all work and no play for LT and CT lately! Today was nice...I went and met up with some of my girlfriends at Cheesecake Factory for lunch (yum!) and got to catch up a bit. It is always good to see friends. It makes me realize how much I miss them when they are not around!

This afternoon we went to Cadiz, KY (where is that, you ask? In the middle of NOWHERE!) for Chris's uncle Gary's surprise 50th b-day party. It was held outside and the temp was around 100 today so it was especially sticky. But it was still nice to see family even if we were all just sitting around fanning ourselves and talking about how hot it was!








Apparently, Chris's parents are having a really hard time with the moving thing. It did not help when Chris's sister Liz told them last Wednesday that she was moving with Bailey (looking very happy in the photo above) and Sam to Birmingham, AL for Sam's job. I know it has got to be hard to lose both your kids and their families all at once. My mom is surprisingly doing good with the whole thing, said she has had plenty of practice (thanks Amanda!)

We started packing up the house last night... it still feels a slight bit surreal, I guess because we still have about 6 weeks before we move. I know it will go by quickly though!!!

No comments: