Thursday, October 2, 2008

Life is a blur

It has finally happened...school started this week. I have been waiting for this for a long time but boy, I don't think I was quite prepared. I am taking four classes plus seminar...Natural Lighting, Illustration for Photographers, Flash 1, & Basic Photography. So far, everything has been great, but the natural lighting class is kicking my butt! We have to be up shooting every morning at sunrise and again at sunset. 7 days a week. Oh my gosh. I did not know how hard that would be! I am so tired and my brain has been going a mile a minute, proceeding to wake me up every morning at 3am on overdrive. I am a little sad to lose my sleep...it was so nice! Seriously, it is every single day from now until the end of the quarter...without a single day off. Wow.

Besides school, Chris and I have had a lot of freelance lately which is a super good thing, but it does add to the stress level around the house.

Here are some links to the stuff I have had to turn in the past few days, check it out. They are not masterpieces by any mean but I am slowly getting better!
Day 1
Day 2

Day 3

1 comment:

boxercab said...

Congrats on your first week of school!