Thursday, October 2, 2008

Where does the time go?

9 years....sure does sound like a long time. Sometimes it feels like it but most of the time it doesn't. Nine years ago today Chris and I said "I do". I am so thankful that I have him by my side...even when the going gets rough. I look at marriage as a choice. Things are not always perfect but who promised perfection? I knew that going into it and I know that no matter if I am with Chris or anyone else...there will always be tough times. I think going through life with him by my side is MUCH better than being without him...We are good together and I am so glad and thankful for that.
Don't we look like babies??? Crazy.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Anniversary!!! Love your wedding photos! You looked so beautiful, Leigh Anna! And still do!

boxercab said...

haha that last comment was me. I typed bella instead of boxercab. :P

abby :: tfp said...

so great - you and chris are two of my favorite people at PC…congrats on the anniversary!

saraho said...

happy anniversary!! congrats on 9 years :) your pictures are gorgeous!!