Friday, July 4, 2008

classes

I have been trying to keep myself busy lately by learning a few new things while I have the time. Carmen and I have been taking a sewing class at Hancock's for the past 4 weeks. I have successfully made a pair of pajama pants that could fit someone twice my size! It's too bad, considering they are the most expensive pair of pajamas I own, but I digress...Our teacher is a little on the odd side, she gives me a hard time since I know how to sew already. I have decided that I do like sewing, but I am not sure I could do it for a living...but Carmen and I are going to try and keep it up and get together once a week or so to do projects. Hubby pajamas are up first on our list...If anyone wants to join us...feel free!

Another class I am taking, from an amazingly talented lady named Anne, is bookmaking. Chris got me turned on to this since he has been at PC and it is a really fun time! I will post some of the books I have made in Anne's class later, but here are my very first books that I put together:Next on my agenda is a photography class that starts next Wednesday. I am super excited about this one...after that, who knows?

1 comment:

boxercab said...

Those books are so cool and I love the photos too.