Thursday, June 26, 2008

Puppy Mill Video

***Okay, so the spacing is all weird on this and I don't know how to fix it. Scroll down to see the video****

Such a sad sight. We visited a place similar to this when we were looking for Max. I refused to buy a dog from them and wished I had turned them in. They had the mama boxer chained to a door that was half buried in the ground and she was eating like she had not been fed in weeks. This video was actually taken in TN but I don't think it was the same place...be careful when you get a dog and make sure you get them from a reputable source...or just adopt one. Places like this need to be put out of business forever. Makes me sad.

1 comment:

boxercab said...

Puppy mills make me sick to my stomach. I can't believe people are putting sweet animals in conditions like that. We need to convince big pet stores to quit buying and selling pets from places like these.