Thursday, August 28, 2008

Is it true?

Tomorrow is Michael Jackson's 50th birthday. First Madonna and now MJ! I remember a time when I thought I was in LOVE with Michael...Actually, I recorded myself with my state of the art tape recorder when I was like 7, saying that I wanted to marry him...Yup, I still have the tape. Funny. Now he is 50. Wow.
We all get older, it is inevitable. When you are in your teens and 20's, it feels like it is never going to happen. Then when you hit 30, something snaps and it feels like it just goes faster and faster. And you never get younger. Too bad...I would have appreciated my youth much more had I known how fast it would go.

2 comments:

bethiesny said...

Time does go faster! And just when we are finally beginning to appreciate it, right? I can't believe I'm going to be 35 in December. Where did those years go? Heck, where did the summer go?

And speaking of Michael Jackson, check this out: http://pinkisthenewblog.com/home/who-is-this-unmasked-man/

boxercab said...

You wanted to marry MJ? lol! Well no one would believe that I wanted to be a country singer when I was three.

Time does fly. *sigh*