Monday, August 4, 2008

Big News...

I have been keeping a little secret. I have decided to go back to school in October...I kind of feel like I am going crazy, I mean most of my friends that are my age are having kids or have already had them. Here I am going into loads and loads of debt so that I can work my ass off for the rest of my life! No, seriously...I am excited. I will be starting at Portfolio Center on Oct. 1, in their photography program. I have decided to move away from design and concentrate on something that I think I will be much happier with in the long run. My goal at this point is to get into advertising photography similar to what Mark Delong or Tony Baker does. I have worked with both of these guys on the art direction side and they are so talented...I hope that I can be as good as they are one day...Wish me luck!

1 comment:

bethiesny said...

I can't wait to see the stuff you produce. You're already so talented, it's going to be amazing stuff. Good luck!