Monday, May 26, 2008

birthdays & prom


Ahhhh, my 12 days in Boston were great. I really, seriously, could live there in a heartbeat.

The best part about the HOW conference being in Boston is that I got to go and see my sister for a while. She moved to MA when I was 9 so I haven't gotten to really spend much time with her over the years or experience much with her family. It couldn't have been a better week for me to go, I got to be there for my nephew's 7th birthday (even got to decorate the cake!!)
And I got to go to Ben's T-ball game. Let me tell you, if you have never gone to a 7 year old's t-ball game, you need to make it a priority! It was one of the funniest things I have seen in a while! Kids were running everywhere, half of them were just throwing their gloves in the air or picking flowers...some were even rolling in the dirt for the heck of it! Here is a photo of the future baseball star himself (he's the one running in the orange shirt)
Plus I was there for my oldest niece's junior prom...where I played hair stylist for her. I loved every minute of it. She looked so beautiful!!!!! But I did learn something by living with a 14 and 16 year old for a week...I sure DO NOT miss being a teenager!

Our time together flew by. Amanda is my only sister and I sure do miss her being around. Maybe, just maybe, someone in Boston will get ahold of Chris when he graduates. That would be just super.

1 comment:

boxercab said...

Wow, what a cool trip and time with family! Love the pics!