Thursday, November 29, 2007

Time to catch up

I know, the postings have been few and far between lately...have not had much to say. We went home for Thanksgiving which was nice, got to spend some QT with the families. I am excited about going home for Christmas since we will hopefully get to see some of our friends. We are going to be in town Dec. 19-26 at least.

I have been busy with freelance and Chris has been insane with PC work. I still cannot get over the amount of work he has accomplished this quarter. Can you believe that he will be done with his first quarter a week from Monday? It still seems a little surreal that we are here and doing this. Our lives have changed quite a bit from this time last year. It is exciting to think that we finally went for it. We finally just decided that this is what we wanted and we were going to do what it took to get us here. And it worked. I am so glad everything has worked out like it has... the job, the house, everything.

Max is doing good. Both him and Samus had a bit of a stomach virus this past week but they are both better now. It was a little chaotic at my mom's house...6 dogs, 2 birds (1 that talks constantly!) and a cat. Now you know where my love of animals comes from... Max was facinated by their bird Alex. I think he would have liked to eat him. Every time he would walk away from the cage, Alex would make a "whew" noise then tell him to "come here!" That bird is a riot. I'll try and get some video at christmas to post. He imitates my mom and dad...sounds just like them, southern accent and all!

No comments: