Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Ham & Cheese....YUM!

So, I have been trying new recipes lately. Most of them have been flops but I finally hit a winner last night. It is so easy and good, I thought I would share:

Ham & Cheese Stuff & Puff
prep time: 10 min

5 eggs
1 cup milk (I used 2%)
1/2 cup Sour Cream (I used reduced fat)
1 pkg frozen chopped broccoli (thawed & drained)
1 pkg (6 oz) Stove Top Stuffing for Chicken
9 oz chopped, boiled ham
1 cup shredded sharp cheddar, divided (I used 2 cups...3/4 in the casserole and 1 1/4 cup on top)

Preheat oven to 375ยบ. Beat eggs, milk and sour cream in a large bowl with a wire wisk until well blended. Add broccoli, ham, stuffing and cheese and mix lightly.

Pour mixture into a 2 qt. baking dish and cover lightly with tin foil.

Cook for 1 hour. Uncover and sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake uncovered for 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.

courtesy of Kraft Foods.com

1 comment: