Thursday, January 3, 2008

Happy 2008!

It's here. It feels good to get out of 2007, we had quite a few trying times to deal with. I am very glad to be starting off 2008 so well. Freelance is going great, Chris started school again yesterday, and Max and Samus are healthy.

We had a wonderful time during the holidays. We spent some lazy time in Nashville, goofing off, playing the wii and just having fun. A couple of days at the zoo with my parents and their 4 dogs, 2 birds and a cat, a few days at the in-laws and 2 days with a good old buddy, Dale, who just happened to have a 9 foot projection screen that we completely got addicted to while playing tennis on the wii. Our TV feels so tiny now!

So like I said, I am happy to have 2007 behind me, although it went by so fast. I still struggle with the fact that the older you get, the faster time goes...every new year seems to pass by in a blur. I hope to be able to enjoy this year...and I hope you enjoy 2008 as well.

No comments: