Thursday, January 31, 2008

A great show...

It's been a long time since I have been to a concert...I don't even remember the last one I went to. But that streak has ended and I ended it right...with a trip to see WEEN at The Tabernacle. What an amazing show! I am sure most of you have not heard of Ween, they are not your typical mainstream band. Chris turned me onto them when we got together...they are quite odd, but what a show. I was so impressed by the guitarist...Lacey and I were pretending like we were playing guitar hero...but sadly there is NO way I could ever be that good. He was amazing!

Oh yeah, we even had a brush with celebrity there...Ty Pennington (Extreme Home Makeover host) was standing about 3 feet away from us. Apparently he really loves Ween too, he was really getting into it (I think he may have had a few too many!) And yes, he is just as hot in person as he is on tv...(sorry Chris)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I think he is pretty hot too. Even if he does act a little crazy sometimes!
Amy Williams