Friday, May 15, 2009

where am I going?

Gosh, isn't that the million dollar question that we all ask ourselves? I have not been taking photos long enough to figure that one out yet...I have not found my "style" yet. But...I have found a person whose work I absolutely love...and I even have a bit in common with him. Norman Jean Roy Apparently he studied graphic design before finding photography...he lived in Nashville while starting his career (anyone know him by chance?) and he is only a few years older than me. I think his work is amazing and would love to be able to shoot like this. I guess me and a few thousand others... ;-)

4 comments:

rs2joy said...


Madden American footbal 15 had been the second top selling game of the actual group, that is not surprising also.Expert advisor Sports activities does a solid career increasing their athletics franchise's for your current-gen, besides Madden usually offers nicely yearly.Essentially the most fascinating access out of the group is apparently Success, that required the number Several area for 2014.Bungie’s most up-to-date shooter continues to be a limitless origin regarding discussion given that their start within September, but there’s no denying the actual game’s reputation.Buy RS Gold

Information Security Training said...

thanks to writer for share this post.

Online reputation management said...

awesome information. thanks for sharing.

Homeland Security said...

I like football also like all information about this game.